Happy HAULidays Giveaway!
GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY!
Since I’m so close to my 50 subscribers, and it’s so close to the holidays, I decided to go ahead and do my wee little giveaway early. Sound like a plan? Then let’s do this!
WHAT YOU GET
One lucky winner will receive all of the following:
- Wet n Wild Color Icon “I ? Matte” Palette
- Wet n Wild Color Icon “Little Luxuries” Nail Polish Set
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
- Urban Decay Loose Pigment “Protest”
- Fekkai Advanced Glossing Cream Sample Packet
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin
- C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Strawberry Tinted Lip Balm
- …and a handy camo ditty bag!
HOW YOU GET IT
Each of the following actions will earn you entries:
- Subscribe to this blog via Google Friend Connect (Mandatory!) +1 entry
- Tell me what’s on your Holiday wishlist (Once) +1 entry
- Draw me a kitty! (Once) +1 entry
- Tweet this giveaway (Daily) +1 entry
- Post this giveaway to Facebook (Daily) +1 entry
- Link this giveaway on your sidebar (Once) +2 entries
- Blog this giveaway! (Once) +3 entries
Since we’re doing optional daily entries, comment ONCE for EACH ENTRY. That means a separate comment with your GFC name, a separate one with a link to your kitty, another one with a link to your twitter update, etc. Your facebook updates will need to be PUBLIC in order for me to verify that it was indeed posted!
This giveaway will be open until DECEMBER 5TH, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Entries will be compiled the following day, and one winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be contacted via email. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to said email with their mailing address. If the selected winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected and contacted.
This giveaway is open internationally, with one caveat: due to shipping regulations, international winners will forfeit their nail polish prize, to be replaced with another item of equal value. In this event, the nail polishes will be donated to a local youth home. Everybody wins! Huzzah!